AUM Honors Program Application
There are two deadlines for Fall 2017 applications:
• Priority Deadline: February 1, 2017 (with Deichelmann Memorial Scholarship consideration)
• General Deadline: April 1, 2017
Thank you for your interest in applying to the AUM University Honors Program. Any incoming transfer or high school student who has been admitted to AUM or who is currently enrolled with a minimum of four semesters remaining in their undergraduate degree program may apply for admission to the University Honors Program. Typically, successful applicants meet the following criteria:
- Have been accepted to AUM and have an S-Number
- ACT score of 27+ OR SAT score of 1220+
- GPA of 3.5+
This form will automatically submit information from your student file, including financial information, residency and citizenship, GPA, number of hours completed, and other pertinent data.
Enter your S-Number:
* The application process for the University Honors Program is a two part process. Students will (1) submit the UHP application which includes an essays in response to prompts and (2) will participate in an on campus interview.
** To remain active in the UHP, students must maintain at least a 3.4 GPA, take at least one honors course each semester, participate in activities of the UHP including a minimum of 12 hours of service each semester, and must earn a grade of “B” or higher in any course taken for UHP credit. Members of the UHP are expected to represent AUM, the University Honors Program, and the AUM Honors Assembly in a positive manner.